Each Anti-Inflammation Kit Contains:
- 1 bottle of Appetite Curb
- 1 bottle of Advance Plus
- 1 bottle of Super Aloe
- 1 bottle of B-12 Spray
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 VitaminMed Recipe Book
VitaLean Whey Protein and Tote Bag are sold separately or with the Anti-Inflammation Program purchase.
What Is Inflammation?
Inflammation is your body’s way of protecting itself from infection, illness, or injury. Your body increases its production of white blood cells, immune cells, and substances called cytokines that help fight infection.
What Are The Symptoms?
Acute (short-term) inflammation include redness, pain, heat, and swelling.
Chronic (long-term) inflammation often occurs inside your body without any noticeable symptoms. This type of inflammation can drive illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, fatty liver disease, and cancer.
What Causes It?
- Consuming high amounts of sugar and high-fructose corn syrup.
- Refined carbs, such as white bread, may contribute to inflammation, insulin resistance, diabetes and obesity.
- Vegetable oils used in many processed foods are another possible culprit.
- Excessive intake of alcohol and processed meat o have inflammatory effects on your body.
- An inactive lifestyle that includes a lot of sitting is a major non-dietary factor that can promote inflammation.
How Do I Reduce Inflammation?
The key factor is to improve dietary habits and that‘s where VitaminMed comes in. Our Anti-Inflammatory Diet Program can help transition you to a healthier diet and a much improved quality of life.
What Are The Benefits?
Research shows that reducing inflammation enhances tissue regeneration in stem cell therapies. Studies have also shown that reduced markers of inflammation lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.